The Great Getsby Club of India (Regd.)
(Registered under the Society Registration Act XXI 1860)
Only for Members
“Rule & Regulations”
1. Only Life members of The Great Getsby Club can use all facilities.
2. All the marriage functions in club organised only once a week.
3. Only marriage of member’s son, grandson & daughter will be allowed.
4. All the transaction is only payees A/c Cheques in favour of Club.
5. Wedding Horse & Carriage are strictly not allowed inside the premises of the club. Marriage bands are also not allowed inside the Club premises.
6. The Club permits soft background music/live band/DJ/dance stage. Member will ensure that the Supreme Court guidelines will be followed, with regard to noise level (75 DB) and time (only up to 10 pm) are strictly adhered. In addition, the decorum of the Club and sensitivities & privacy of other members must be taken care off. The dance floor will be in accordance with the rules of the Club.
7. A bar license should be obtained by the Member. Members have to purchase their own alcoholic beverages from the territory of Delhi only. Original copy of the license & liquor bill to be deposited in advance & without license no alcohol strictly will allowed at any cost, anybody found using club will be free to take legal actions.
8. Bar will close as per excise Act. Apart from the Allotted Bar Counter, drinks won’t be allowed to be served in another area & Club.
9. Fireworks and Bursting of crackers and any type of nuisance is strictly prohibited in the premises of the club & outside of Club.
10. It’s strictly prohibited to bring any type of Arms ammunitions inside the Club premises (including body guard), anybody violating the Term’s will have to face legal action as per law.
11. It is strictly prohibited to eat and spit paan and gutkhas in the premises of Club & lawn including smoking.
12. It is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the club premises except place ear-marked.
13. No animals and pets are permitted in the premises.